Monday, April 16, 2007

IBO Profile




Open Minded :I'm open minded when I agree with my friends suggestion.






Well Ballanced : I am a well ballanced when I got a good score in all my subject.








Thinker : I am a thinker when I have to find the answer of math problem solving.









Principled : I always did my project as best as I can.








Knowledgeable : I am a knowledgeable when I read my friends opinion in their blog.






Inquirer : I am a inquirer when I asked many questions to my father about " Bible"









Reflective : I do a reflective every time I finished my project.








Caring :I am caring when I show my love to my grand mother, I gave big hug every time I met her.
















Communicator : I am a communicator when I did my presentation about religion during religion time.





Risk Taker : I am a risk taker when I do my blog at the first time without any help.

1 comment:

kathleen said...

GP this is very creative:)