Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My 5 Needs and 5 wants homework

Hi, everybody this is my new homework!

I have to write about my 5 needs.

1. God = I need "GOD" because "HE" always help me.
2.Parents = I need "Parents" because my parents always support and cheer me.
3. Water = I need "water" because I can not live without water.
4. Fresh air = I need " Fresh Air" because I can not breathe without air.
5. Family = I need "Family" because they always make me happy.


These are 5 things that I want.

1. Little brother or sister = I want a little brother or sister because I don't have one until now, my strategy how to have a little brother or sister is to pray .
2. Apple computer= I want an apple computer because I can do my homework with my own computer, my strategy how to have an apple computer is to get an excellent score in every subject.
3. Kind Friends = I want 3 kind friends so I can play with them peacefully, my strategy to get 3 kind friends is be kind person to everybody.
4. A new handphone = I want a new handphone because my old handphone already old fashion,my strategy how to get a new handphone is save my own money every single day.
5. Zara clothes = I want a new Zara clothes because Zara clothes is my favourite brand, my strategy to get a new Zara clothes is show good manner to my mom.


I comment my friend
Graciela
Kathleen
Gaby
Tiana
Joshephine,,
about their wants and needs....

6 comments:

kathleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joshua Hutabarat said...

I think your wants are quite expensive.

Josephine said...

interesting wants grace

Christiana Louisa said...

Your wants are very interesting and amazing Grace.

Grace in GGM said...

salutation GP,
I think your wants is intersting.

Yohana Gabriella said...

GP, Your wants and needs is so.... good.