Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Book Week


Today at my school we celebrate book week it is so wonderful.


We do fun activity, for example character parade, description about our character in stage, story teller from grade 4,5 and 6 and story teller from gramedia aout Franklin.




In character parade we have like a marching band and walk all over our school until the gym,


then in the gym we have to stand in the stage to speak our character description,


afterthat we had a little break and then we had story teller from grade 4, 5 and 6.


Afterhat we had a story teller again from gramedia about Franklin, in there we do have a story and fun games.




I think I was a thinker because I think first before I speak about my character.


This is my best day ever.




3 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Careful Grace! Edit your capital letters please.

kathleen said...

good job grace

Jane in Java said...

Grace your score is 6/10. You needed to use past past properly.