Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mud Fight...... (creative writing)


On Friday 27th of April, we went to Mekarsari.
We did many fun activities.


One of them was mud fight.
Mud fight activity was so thrilling.


First I stepped into the mud ,
and it felt I had stepped into mud with worms in it.


I touched and held the mud then I threw it at my friends.
My friends were so angry and throw mud at me. It's like I was throwing rotten eggs at my friends, "sorry,oopsy".

Suddenly Gian threw a big pile of mud at my face and my hair,
I felt like I was eating a dead fish. It tasted salty.

I was so angry so I threw mud back at Gian.
After the mud fight we had to take a bath because our body was covered in Mud.
I felt lucky because I could join this activity.
I comment:
Natasha
Joshua
Juhee
Tiana
Kathleen

3 comments:

kathleen said...

Your score is 10/10 because you have no spelling mistakes and you did it well!

Christiana Louisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christiana Louisa said...

Grace, I gave you 8 out of 10 because you did a lovely job. You used desriptive sentences, paragraphs and, although you didn't upload a picture, you did add a lovely title.