Thursday, May 10, 2007

Reflection about Cup-a-phone




Today in class we made a cup-phone it was so cool.
My partner was Josceline.


First we needed 2 cups and 1 long string.
Afterthat we had to make a hole in the cup.
Then we had to put the string in the hole and we had to tie the string.
Finally I and Josceline were already finish.

Suddenly when I and Josceline wanted to put our shoes on, Gaby & Caca put her string near my string then the string combined and became tangled.
So me, Josceline,Gaby and Caca fixed it.

Then it is not tangled again but when I and Josceline want to went to try out the cup-a-phone, Caca & Gaby also want to try so our string tangel together again.
Then we fixed it until the time to stop.

So I and Josceline didn't try it.
At break time Graciela gave her cup-a-phone to me to try it.
I felt lucky because Graciela can give me a try.

I think I was a risk-taker and caring because I tried my bast to fix it, and I helped so our string was not tangel anymore.